skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Viv's Violin
Sunday, 9 May 2010
I though I would show you my old Viola and my first ever violin!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
▼
May
(9)
Violin and Piano exams finally done!I have been pr...
So the other day I played in a string quartet for ...
String players left fingers are longer than their ...
My favourite composers? It depends on the instrume...
Here are my favorite type of strings:The Pirastro ...
Hidersine and Szigeti Rosin
I though I would show you my old Viola and my firs...
No title
Hello!
About Me
MakeupbyVivian
My name is Vivian. I thought it would be cool to start a blog which, here I will post reviews about things that I have tried out which I either love or hate and want to share them with you guys!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment